No matter where you live, our goal is offer you the best shipping service.
We deliver over thousands of orders across the world every day. But we keep our levels and always provide you our best service. Rest-assured we are doing everything in our power to get your order to you as soon as possible!
At Duttin McQueen, we celebrate the act of discovery. We work with small vendors from all over the world to share their products, some of our products are shipped directly from our vendors overseas. Due to the nature of the shipping business, delays are often inevitable, all our shipping times are therefore guidelines only and specific delivery dates are not guaranteed.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, we improve our delivery process to ensure your package even safer, it may take even longer for your order to arrive. We appreciate your patience with shipping delays of the period.
DUTTIN MCQUEEN PROMISE
*If you don’t receive your package within 25 business days since from the date we shipped out the package, please contact us. You’ll get the fully refund even we have already shipped out your package. Meanwhile, if you receive your package after receiving the refund, you don’t need to return the package.
Flat Rate Shipping
Shipping Delivery Time : 7-15 business days
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping delivery time
- All orders are processed within 2-5 business days (including: Quality control, Packing & Sorting).
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, processing may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
- To guarantee the quality of products, Duttin McQueen must double check your package before they are shipped out. We perform strict quality control on the products and carefully package your items.
- We will reserve a tracking ID from USPS once order placed which means the shipping status may be stopped at “PRE-SHIPMENT" or "Label Created, not yet in system" around 5 business days before the package arrives at our distribution center in CA, US.
Shipping Delivery Time:
- For Flat Rate Shipping, it usually takes 7-15 business days to most destination countries in the world.
- The tracking ID will be trackable on the respective courier website 1 to 2 days after we have shipped the package.
- Occasionally, there may be a slight delay before the package(s) become trackable while they are logged by the respective shipping company. This is outside our control, so we kindly ask our customers to be patient.
- Shipping Zone does not include the territories and uninhabited island possessions.
- Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
- If you have got a tracking ID, customer service has rights not to reply to you.
Something you need to know before ordering:
- After your order has been received, every item will undergo strict quality control to ensure the product's quality.
- Please note that different items are subject to different processing times. Generally, the average processing time is 3 business days (approximately); however, this is dependent on the item's stock status. For small quantity orders, the processing time is 2-5 business days while large quantities can take approximately 2-5 business days to process.
- For delivering successfully, please write your complete address includes Apt# Street City, State, and your mobile number. Recheck the address during checkout process. Unsuccessful delivery caused by unavailable mobile/address cannot be compensated.
- Duttin McQueen cannot be responsible for accurate shipping time and will not offer full refunds because an order arrived later than expected.
- If your order was mishandled/lost by carrier, please contact our customer team via email@example.com.
- Duttin McQueen is not responsible for Customs House Taxes which is happened sometimes according to the Local Regulations. Duttin McQueen is not control of any country specific tariffs or duties imposed on your order by your respective government. Taxes and duties will likely be charged on the item you order. If taxes or duties are placed on your package by officials, the fee will be your responsibility.
- Shipping & delivery lead times are estimated by business time.
- Annual Chinese Public Holidays: Chinese Lunar New Year (usually in February), Labor Day (1st May every year), Chinese National Day (1st October every year). Please note that all delivery times will be affected during these times of year as the service from all our suppliers and logistics operators will be disrupted. There is often a delay of 3-4 days and sometimes even longer. We sincerely apologize for any delays caused during these periods and kindly ask our customers to be patient.
If you have any other questions, please contact our customer care team: firstname.lastname@example.org. (*Your email will be replied in 48 business hours.)